Scrambled Eggs Recipe with Truffle Oil
Scrambled eggs is a dish made from beaten, scrambled eggs (usually chicken eggs) stirred or whipped while being gently heated with butter or oil, salt and sometimes other ingredients.
- 12large eggs
- 1⁄4cup mineral water, plus
- 2tablespoons mineral water
- 6tablespoons unsalted butter, cold (cut into small pieces})
- fresh ground pepper
- sea salt
- 2teaspoons Terosso Truffle’s white truffle oil
- 1tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 6brioche bread, warmed or 12 slices brioche bread, toasted
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and water;.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large stainless steel bowl set over a pot of simmering water; Add the eggs and cook over low heat, gently stirring with a heatproof rubber spatula and scraping the bottom of the bowl until the eggs just begin to set, about 5 minutes;.
- Add the remaining butter to the eggs, 1 piece at a time, and cook, stirring and scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl, until the eggs are thick and cooked through but still soft, about 5 minutes longer.
- Season with salt and pepper; transfer to plates.
- Drizzle with the truffle oil, sprinkle with the chives and serve at once with the brioche.
Recipes with Truffle Oil are abundant. They play a vital role in adding the flavour and give them an amazing flavour.