Truffle Mustard with Potatoes – The perfect Salad Recipe
Truffle Mustard will take your burgers, sandwiches and salads to the next level by introducing a gourmet truffle twist to a much-loved condiment.
- 1 Kg Potatoes
- 6 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Terosso Truffle Mustard
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Chives
- Gently boil potatoes in salted water until tender, drain and cool, cut in half if larger.
- Whisk the Truffle Mustard with the lemon juice and slowly add the olive oil, mix in chives.
- Dress the potatoes with the vinaigrette and season with sea salt and cracked black pepper.