Truffle Brussel Sprouts Salad
- 1/4 cup Cherries, dried tart
- 1 large container of Brussel Sprouts
- 1/2 Yellow Onino
- Pepper and Salt
- Olive Oil
- Black Truffle Oil
- 1/4 Cup Pistachios
- Into a large sauté pan, add your tablespoon of regular olive oil over low medium flame to get hot.
Add your onion and cook until translucent (about 4-6 minutes). In the meantime, slicing by hand or using a food processor with shredding blade (finely dice the brussels sprouts). A mandolin slicer with guide to protect your fingers. These need to be very thinly sliced. Once the onions are cooked through, add the sprouts a to the mixture along with the second tablespoon of Terosso Truffle’s Black Truffle Oil.
Give it a good stir. Cook for about 6 minutes
-the sprouts will remain nice and bright green but cooked through.
- Then remove from heat and toss with or at room temperature.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving. Serve warm or at room temperature.