Improve your Onion Capsicum Pizza using Truffle Oil
Onion and capsicum pizza is a classic combination that can be taken to the next level with the addition of truffle oil. Here’s a recipe for improving your onion capsicum pizza using truffle oil:
- 1 pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup sliced capsicum
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Roll out the pizza dough to your desired thickness on a floured surface.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough.
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese over the pizza sauce.
- Arrange sliced onions and capsicum on top of the cheese.
- Drizzle truffle oil over the pizza.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste over the pizza.
- Place the pizza in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- To enhance the flavor of the truffle oil, you can also sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese on top of the pizza before baking.
- You can also add some chopped garlic or mushrooms to the pizza for extra flavor.
- If you don’t have truffle oil, you can substitute it with olive oil mixed with truffle salt.
In conclusion, adding truffle oil to your onion and capsicum pizza is a simple way to elevate the flavor profile of this classic pizza combination. With this recipe, you can impress your family and friends with a delicious and sophisticated pizza.